I call this robe "Save the Ocean" because I did the sketch when I was working with a film-maker who was working on a film about the bleaching of the coral reefs. the eco-system is so delicate, and I was relating to the "bulls-eye" on unsuspecting fish. It is kind of a doodle, but the reference is there for me. Just a little reminder of our need to change in order to protect our world.
This beautiful, medium-weight nightgown makes your life easy, and the soft material is very skin-friendly.
- Fabric: 97% polyester and 3% spandex
- Regular fit
- Removable waist tie closure, long robe, side slit.
- Fabric weight: 90g/m²
- For the knotted area, please refer to the canvas section (section in the middle) as the benchmark since mock-up may not display the precise result for certain images.
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Average LeadTime: 2-4 business days (The first month delivery of new products is about 7 business days)
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
- Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping methodselected.
- For custom areas, please refer to the Yoycol mockup generator for details.
- Notice:a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".