"Black Rock Oceanfront Resort" Tote Bag
The West Coast of British Columbia is stunning. This resort is perched on volcanic rocks close to a fishing village named Uclulet. It overlooks the wild Pacific Ocean near Tofino. Perched on the edge of the open ocean, the next stop would be Japan.
I did this sketch on a calm day, but some of the winter storms are wild, and mesmerizing... if you are tucked up in a warm place!
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China