The "Palomino" Story
The picture of the Palomino horse was sent to me by a friend who asked if I could do a picture for him. I did, and I had not looked at until I started looking for some art to use on products.
Using the dark background made it a very attractive on the leggings, as the colouring of the horse is so attractive.
This horse painting was done for a friend of mine, who sent a picture of a horse he liked, and asked me to create something for him. I did, and it hangs in his bathroom in his home to this day! Shout out to Rick!
Horses have so much expression in their movement. The tilt of the head in particular, and the wonderful alignment of their body. They just seem so graceful. I loved the photo, and was happy with the art. It is not perfect, but then again, what is??
Super soft and comfortable capri leggings.
• 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|