The "Bolar Bear" Story
I call this sketch "Bolar Bear".
When I was about 8 years old, I saw my first Polar Bear at a zoo ( no longer operating of course) and I thought I heard they were "Bolar" Bears.
I was so excited that I called to my mother and said ... "Mom, Mom - Look at the "Bolar Bear! " My sister disdainfully said "It's not a Bolar Bear stupid, it's a Tolar Bear!" That story stuck, and so did the name in my mind.
For those of you that notice, yes, this is a combination Polar/Black bear. The fish is kind of out of place for the Arctic!
Unisex Sweat Shirt
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Classic fit with no center crease
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs & hem